Welcome to the Dripping Springs Rendezvous. Take a step back in time to the 1800's, first full weekend in November at Dripping Springs park in Okmulgee, Oklahoma.
Early Setup – November 5 – 7
School Days – November 8 – 9
Competition Day – November 10
Tear Down – November 11 by 5:00 p.m.
- Yes, the fire, guns, knives, and all equipment is real and 100% functional. Please act accordingly.
- If a person from camp tells you to do or not to do something, please do it. It is for you own safety.
- The camps are where re-enactors live during an event. We love visitors. Please act as though you were visiting someone's home, because you are.
- Re-enactors have spent year and thousands of dollars on their equipment. It is their own personal property. Please ask before touching.
- If you have any questions, please ask.
- Have fun. The re-enactors are, and so should you.
- Pre 1840 Rules apply to all, including trade goods.
- No vehicles left in camp, please unload and set up in a timely manner.
- Period dress required for primitive campers and traders.
- All dogs must be on a leash and have current tags.
- No walk in competitors
- Please keep Handicapped parking open for visitors
- Early Bird Hot Dog Dinner – Wednesday night
- Ladies Tea and Skillet Toss – Friday, 3:00 p.m.
- Dutch Oven Cook Off and Potluck – Saturday Evening
- No vehicles in camp Saturday night
- Church Service – Sunday morning
- No driving through camp during church
- Camp Fee - $20 (includes trade blanket)
- Traders Fee - $20 (plus blanket prize)
- Competition Fee - $5 per person (includes all events)
- Firewood and water on site
- Hot showers nearby
- Modern camping with water and electric hook up nearby (Park fees will apply)
For more information, contact Event Booshway, Jeremy Kitchen, President ITRC at 918-752-4135
Facebook @Dripping Springs Rendezvous
Park Information: Dripping Springs Park 918-756-5971
Driving Directions to Rendezvous Site
Starting from HWY 75 in Okmulgee, take 6th Street West through downtown about 6 miles to the entrance of Okmulgee Lake area. Then follow the lake road around Okmulgee Lake for approx. 7 miles to Dripping Springs Lake area and Rendezvous site.
Starting from HWY 75 in Okmulgee, take 20th Street West (it becomes Sharpe Road), go approx. 7 miles to Wilson Road. Turn South (left) and go 1 mile to Honey Creek Road, then turn West (right) onto Honey Creek Road and go 4 miles to Rendezvous site.
Indian Territory Rendezvous Club
In Association with the