Completely fill out the Entry Form, and return with your completed canvas. All artwork must be suited for public viewing.
The artist (including minors) must agree to the re-use, publish, and re-published photography of the artist or artwork in any media. The artist (including minors) further grants the Okmulgee Main Street the use of the artists' name, artwork, biographical description and likeness in any media. All artwork becomes property of Okmulgee Main Street.
Steps to Enter:
- Purchase a 6"x6" blank art canvas at Okmulgee Main Street. ($6.00)
- Draw, paint, decorate, or design your canvas in any manner- The theme is PECANS so be creative!
- SIGN the back of your artwork.
- Fill out and return your canvas with your application form to Okmulgee Main Street Office, 100 E. 6th, Okmulgee, OK by JUNE 2, 2017.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
The Show and the Awards:
The 6x6 Canvas Art Show will be held on Friday and Saturday, June 9 & 10, 2017 during the Okmulgee Pecan Festival. All entries will be displayed and sold from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Friday evening and from 10:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday. All entries will be priced and sold individually. Proceeds from the sale of the canvas art will benefit Okmulgee Main Street Storefront Restoration Grant Program. All entries become the property of Okmulgee Main Street.
Artwork will be judged separately in the following categories: Kids, Youth, and Adult.
Kids (11 & Under) Youth (12yrs-17yrs) Adult (18yrs+)
Prizes/Ribbons will be awarded to the winners in each age category.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Okmulgee Main Street at 918-758-1015. For more information, visit www.okmulgeemainstreet.org